In March 2017 the first meeting of the Parents' Forum was held.
The aims of the Forum are:
- to provide a regular opportunity for parents to provide feedback on events, policies and to share suggestions and concerns;
- to consult on proposed changes to School policies and procedures; and
- to problem solve current areas of shared concern.
It is not appropriate to discuss items specific to your child as you will probably want those addressed sooner, however, as a result of this you may wish to raise a more general concern or suggestion at the Forum.
To add items for discussion you can:
- use the red post box which will be relocated to the Families’ noticeboard just inside the first front door;
- leave a message or envelope at the Office;
- talk to the representatives directly; or
- email the School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agendas and minutes will be published on the Families’ noticeboard and the website. Photos of the current members are below. We would like to build the Forum to include up to two representatives from each class. In addition, if you are interested in an item on the agenda, or have particular expertise that you would like to share, you are welcome to attend any meeting. Alternatively, you could email your comments to the School and these will be shared at the meeting.
If you think you might be interested in joining the Parents’ Forum please contact the School or speak to one of us. We would like to make this a useful and collaborative forum. We look forward to hearing your suggestions for agenda items. Future minutes, including agreed actions, will be published on the website and Families’ Board.
|Ms Jessica McKenna||Mrs Julie Nightingale|
|Mrs Chrissy Pyett||Mrs Caroline Smith|