Being a parent is an amazing thing, full of wonderful moments, but it is not easy and there is a lot of hard work. Unfortunately children don't come with an instruction manual to guide us at different stages of our childs' life. That's why the 'Suffolk Parent Hub' was developed.
The Suffolk Parent Hub offers parent and carers Professional Parenting Programmes and details of other parenting organisations that can provide you with advice or support to help strengthen your family relationships.
Please find below links to some forthcoming courses in the area.
- Triple P Teen Group, Hadleigh - October 2019;
- Triple P Group, Sudbury - November 2019;
- Monthly Lunchtime Drop-ins;
- Triple P Family in Transition - November 2019;
- Triple P Group 2-11 Sunshine Group - January 2020;
- Triple P Seminar - 21 November 2019; and
- What is Triple P Family Transitions.
Parents and carers can refer themselves, or can be referred to a programme through a professional or agency they are working with. For more details visit the Suffolk Parent Hub website. You can contact the Parent Hub by emailing email@example.com or phoning the Suffolk Families Information Service helpline on 0345 60 800 33.