Being a parent is an amazing thing, full of wonderful moments, but it is not easy and there is a lot of hard work. Unfortunately children don't come with an instruction manual to guide us at different stages of our childs' life. That's why the 'Suffolk Parent Hub' was developed.
The Suffolk Parent Hub offers parent and carers Professional Parenting Programmes and details of other parenting organisations that can provide you with advice or support to help strengthen your family relationships.
Please find below links to some forthcoming courses in the area.
- Triple P: The Power of Positive Parenting - Monday 14 June 2021;
- Triple P: Raising Confident, Competent Children - Monday 21 June;
- Triple P: Raising Resilient Children - Monday 28 June 2021;
- Triple P: Positive Parenting for Children with a Disability - Monday 5 July;
- Triple P Stepping Stones: Helping your Child reach their Potential - Monday 12 July; and
- Triple P Stepping Stones: Changing Problem Behaviour into Positive Behaviour - Monday 19 July.
Parents and carers can refer themselves, or can be referred to a programme through a professional or agency they are working with. For more details visit the Suffolk Parent Hub website. You can contact the Parent Hub by emailing email@example.com or phoning the Suffolk Families Information Service helpline on 0345 60 800 33.