Being a parent is an amazing thing, full of wonderful moments, but it is not easy and there is a lot of hard work. Unfortunately children don't come with an instruction manual to guide us at different stages of our childs' life. That's why the 'Suffolk Parent Hub' was developed.
The Suffolk Parent Hub offers parent and carers Professional Parenting Programmes and details of other parenting organisations that can provide you with advice or support to help strengthen your family relationships.
Please find below links to some forthcoming courses in the area.
- Triple P Seminar, Stowmarket - 5 February 2020;
- Triple P Teen Group, Stowmarket - January 2020;
- Triple P Group, Hadleigh - January 2020;
- Triple P Group, Stowmarket - March 2020;
- Triple P Teen Group, Sudbury - January 2020;
- Triple P Group, Stowarket - January 2020;
- Triple P Group Stepping Stones, Needham Market - April 2020; and
- Triple P Group Stepping Stones, Sudbury - February 2020.
Please click here to find out about the ‘More than Mum’ programme. Kim Trotter, founder of Future Female Society will be running this 10 week programme in the Haverhill, Stowmarket and Felixstowe area in 2020.
Parents and carers can refer themselves, or can be referred to a programme through a professional or agency they are working with. For more details visit the Suffolk Parent Hub website. You can contact the Parent Hub by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning the Suffolk Families Information Service helpline on 0345 60 800 33.
Please click here to book onto a parenting course.