Ethos and Values
Learning by Faith
We are a community.
A community of engaged, creative learners.
Talents are promoted; mistakes are encouraged as they are simply part of the journey to acquire knowledge; aspiration is celebrated.
We are kind to all as we strive to be the best we can be, learning ‘by faith, not by sight’ (Corinthians 5:7); revering diversity and accepting everyone.
Our school is a place where everyone will:
- be valued, feel confident and thrive;
- have our Christian values at the heart of the school and our community;
- have faith in themselves and others;
- enjoy an engaging, creative and inspirational curriculum;
- be appropriately skilled to tackle their future endeavours head on;
- respect themselves, other people and the environment;
- be nurtured physically, mentally and spiritually;
- make a positive contribution to the school and the wider community;
- appreciate the beauty, the diversity of the world and their duty to protect it; and
- feel an integral part of our school community which is full of enthusiasm, kindness and appreciation.