Sir Robert Hitcham CEVAP School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be required.
Sir Robert Hitcham CEVAP School and Nursery, welcoming diversity.
Maternity Cover Early Years Teacher
MPR1 to MPR6 [£28,000 to £38,810 pro rata)
0.4 FTE [two days a week]
Required from 1 September 2023 up to one year
We are looking for an engaging Early Years teacher with a passion for supporting children to thrive as an integral part of the community now and in the future. ECTs, as well as experienced teachers, are welcome to apply. Upper Pay Range will be considered for the right candidate.
At Sir Robert Hitcham CEVA Primary School, we are proud of our creative curriculum which encourages children to accept and celebrate every individual and appreciate the beauty and diversity of the world. God guides us in our learning as we learn by faith.
You must have:
- a commitment to facilitating the highest of standards of teaching and learning;
- high expectations of yourself and of our children;
- the ability to motivate and inspire our children;
- a desire to actively take part in the wider aspects of the school;
- the ability to recognise the uniqueness of every child and feel confident in planning to meet their needs
- an understanding of how and why children behave in differing ways and know a range of strategies to support positive behaviour; and
- a commitment to upholding the Christian Values and Ethos of the school.
- experience of working in Early Years.
The school offers:
- enthusiastic and highly motivated children who enjoy their learning;
- dedicated staff;
- opportunities for continuing professional development;
- Christian values at the heart of everything we do; and
- an excellent relationship with families.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Laura Dumolo, Headteacher, on 01728 860201 or via email@example.com.
Application forms and guidance notes are available below. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school via post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9.00am, Friday 19 May 2023
Interview Date: Wednesday 24 May 2023
Sir Robert Hitcham CEVA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be required.
Sir Robert Hitcham CEVA Primary School welcomes diversity.
For an informal discussion, please contact Laura Dumolo, Headteacher, on 01728 860201.
An application form and further details can be found below. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school via post or email at email@example.com.
Sir Robert Hitcham CEVAP School is committed to safeguarding children. All appointments are subject to thorough safeguarding checks.
Visits to the School are welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact the School Office on (01728) 860201 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete an application form referencing the job description and person specification and return to Gillian Seccombe at email@example.com or by post to Sir Robert Hitcham CEVAP School, Debenham, Stowmarket IP14 6PL. Only applications submitted using a Suffolk County Council application form will be accepted. We do not accept applications by CV.
Information about Sir Robert Hitcham CEVAP School
Teaching Staff Application Form
Support Staff Application Form